Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Olive And Piper Glitter

Photo: The Talk
If you follow THE SAVVY SHOPPER, you know I like glitter: Diamonds, crystals and rhinestones, oh my! Yes, yes and yes!! Olive And Piper makes owning a bit of shimmer very affordable. The Lucy Crystal Collar above might be my favorite necklace in the collection.
The Crystal Line Earrings are very glamorous. A budget-friendly splurge that looks rich! I can see a bride selecting either piece to wear with her wedding gown. First of all they are lovely, and if she loses a stone or earring during the festivities, her special day is not spoiled.


Moreover, if you're looking for statement, or trendy jewelry, Olive And Piper designs that too. It's fashion jewelry that includes: necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings and rings ... from delicate to chunky and everything in-between. Allow me to sum up the style in one word ... pretty!

You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, yes, I'd love to wear that too Debra. Nothing like a bit of sparkle, and no worries about losing a real diamond :)

    ReplyDelete