Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Cute Dress Round-Up

Topshop Block Lace Dress
Let's go dress shopping again! Retailers are running their annual sales, which make it an ideal time to add to your wardrobe. Sequins and lace, polka-dots and florals, smooth vs textured, belted or loose, v-neck or crew ... the possiblities are endless. 

In lieu of one-of-a-kind, I'm featuring several dresses, which are classic enough to wear time and again, yet also have some eye-catching embellishments. Because nobody wants to wear plain and boring! Let's call it classic-plus-swank style. The following dresses are understated with a wow-factor.
Adrianna Papell Pokla-Dot Dress
Ellen Tracy Satin Fit & Flare Dress
Maggy London Burnout Velvet Dress
Maggy London Shadow Floral Jackquard Dress
Tadashi Shoji Illusion Yoke Lace Sheath Dress
Taylor Dresses Black & White Floral Dress
Eliza J Lace Dress
Taylor Dresses Applique Fit & Flare Dress
Chetta B Sparkle Lace Dress
Komarov Embellished A-Line Dress

So how did I do in my selection? What makes you feel pretty? Do you have a favorite length, color, or style of dress?

You may also enjoy:
Reformation Boutique
End Of Season Dress Sales
Pardon My Back Summer Dresses  
Favorite Red Carpet Oscar Dresses 2015

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be able to choose ... I take all of them, they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cecilia, from one dress lover to another, I totally understand! BTW: I looked at your blog and love it! Great ideas and affordable home decor!

      Delete