I’ve spent the summer trying to find a close drugstore match, and finally I found THE ONE that is fairly close, 🛢🥁🪘... Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Invisible Gel Face SPF 40 Sunscreen!
This recently launched product has the same light, gel consistency as Miracle Blur. In fact, it has more sun protection with SPF 40 (versus SPF 30). At 1.7 ounces, it’s the same exact size for less money (costing $11.28 compared to $20). Unlike Miracle Blur, Neutrogena’s Invisible Face Gel contains Vitamin E and is made fragrance-free for sensitive skin. It seems to lack the bit of powder which I believe was blended into Miracle Blur’s formula.| Has a wet, dewy finish and lacks a matte finish |
- e.l.f Power Grip Primer with 4% Niacinamide
- Milani Prime Protect SPF 30 Face Primer
The 3 rejected primers contain ingredients known to benefit the skin and may prolong your makeup's wear, but don’t expect them to remove shine or soften fine lines or skin imperfections.
But now we have a winner: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Invisible Gel SPF 40 Face Sunscreen, a face gel you could wear bare just like Miracle Blur. The new bomb has a matte finish, primes the face for makeup, and is invisible on the skin! The finish is 95% of what Miracle Blur was, and I’ll accept 95%. I’ll layer a touch of powder on top of it.💣💣💣
No comments:
Post a Comment