| My Golden Pothos |
Today I learned of the existence of Scented Geraniums. Here’s the article. Three characteristics make them appealing: (1) They don’t require a lot of care, (2) they smell like roses, pine, chocolate, apples, or strawberries, and (3) they keep pests away!
It’s enough to make a suburban homeowner want to buy scented geraniums to grow both inside and outside their house!🪴🪴🪴
Here in Manhattan, the city of concrete, our municipal government controls pests with pesticide sprays. I have the luxury of not needing plants for pest control. I think of Central Park, Carl Schurz Park, or Riverside Park as my backyard. Next time I go to the park, I’ll look to see if any scented geraniums have been planted by paid park gardeners or volunteers. Scented geraniums are lovely and fascinating! I want to smell them.🪴
You may also enjoy:
No comments:
Post a Comment