A great bag is timeless. Ideally, it's both stylish and functional. The right bag stays with you, holds your essentials and pulls together an outfit. To be honest, I own fewer purses than any woman I know. I admire women who match all their outfits with a slew of fabulous fashion statement bags, but my tendency is to use a favorite bag for just about everything until it falls apart. I hate changing bags because I always leave something out that I need. So when I do buy a new one, I have a tall order to fill. My bag needs to be well made, durable, versatile, flattering and classic. I look for the perfect size with lots of pockets to hold things. I also like a sleek, slender and attractive shape.
Purses can be expensive. So whether you're an under buyer like me -- looking for that one great, multi-purpose bag, or need some new arm candy for a swanky event you're attending, check out these cool sites. You'll find a myriad of designers, a wide selection of styles and some amazing deals for under $100:
1) Nicole Lee – For fun unique bags with funky details. Very fashion forward. Click on “sample sale” for unbelievable reductions.
2) HSN – Choices galore on this site. Look at the “sale” and “clearance” sections.
3) My Big Buddha – All vegan bags. A tremendous variety of styles, sizes and colors. Reasonably priced.
4) Overstock.com – A large inventory of designer and quality merchandize at warehouse prices. Terrific customer care too. Low $2.99 shipping per order.
5) Zappos.com – They're not just for shoes anymore. Renown for top customer service. Free shipping both ways.
Browse and pick your bag at a price you want to spend. Enjoy!
You may also enjoy: