|The 30 language talking translator for a world traveler|
So let's begin: Peruse for ideas. Select items to put smiles on faces. Gave people gifts they need, like and will use, especially things they might not buy for themselves.
Here are six smart websites offering unique gifts:
1. UncommonGoods - Advertised as "creative living, mindful giving," it offers upscale merchandise and creative design at reasonable prices, including jewelry, accessories and home goods for men, women, and children.
2. Smallflower - Established in 1875, a retailer specializing in European herbal toiletries and remedies. It is an authentic international apothecary shop.
3. Hammacher Schlemmer - The perfect place to shop for the men in your life. Enough with the ties ... a store offering "the best, the only and the unexpected." Lots of practical goods and toys! If you want to spoil your dad or husband with a special gift, this is the place to look.
4. Archaus Jewels - It offers Artisan and hand crafted jewelry and accessories for women. They create articles with a breezy style and natural and lux textures.
5. RSH Online Plant Shop - Tools and plants for the gardeners on your holiday list. The Royal Horticultural Society only delivers to UK addresses, but the website is such fun to browse. A look will generate ideas, then check the horticultural society in your town for gifts.
6. The Company Store - Established in 1911, this merchant is all about comfort, offering high thread count bed sheets, cotton quilts, duvet covers, home decor and bath towels. Everyobody loves new, plush bedding and/or big, thirsty bathroom towel sets.
Finding gifts online can help you avoid the holiday crunch, as well as, save you a few bucks. No gas to put in your car, and shipping is often free of charge. Look for extra value and savings on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
|Agate coasters - Uncommongoods|