Lipstick is a makeup item that lipstick wearers should splurge and save on. Splurge when rich pigments matter. The color will stay on your lips all day long; and save on a few trendy colors you won't mind reapplying.
Lip color comes in a variety of textures, including lipstick, lacquer, gloss and lip stain. Luckily, today's corner drugstore sells lip color with real lasting power at a reasonable price. Here is a roundup.
The Best Lip Color Brands Under $10:
1. Revlon's Utra HD Lipstick - The secret ingredient is a clear gel base (instead of wax) that provides a light, smooth, even application of rich color. There are 20 vivid hues in nudes, pinks, reds, plums and browns.
2. Revlon's ColorBurst Balm Stain - Revlon has sooo many different lip formulas, it gets another entry. Throw one of these ten shades in your purse to reapply throughout the day. Moisterize your lips with a pop of color.
3. NYX Matte Lipstick and Soft Matte Lip Cream - Don't let the cheap price fool you. This brand's lipsticks and lip creams are highly pigmented, moist and durable. Truly, the whole line of makeup for face, eyes and lips gets top ratings from customers and makeup artists alike.
4. Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick - It's a step up from chapstick in eight ultra flattering shades in peaches, roses, plums and browns.
5. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor - Formulated with pure pigments for crisp color. Lips feel creamy, not dry. There are 52 shades. In the past, women turned to Chanel, or NARS to get unique or subtle hues. Not anymore! Maybelline is another makeup giant with colors and textures galore. Browse their website to select a lip color to fit the benefit you're after. I like watching this fun, lip-color tutorial. Learn how to create different looks with nudes, pinks, plums and reds. The brief video has me convinced I will look exactly like the gorgeous model by wearing the lush Maybelline shades. :) What? ... I can hearrr you!
So on a visit to the neighborhood drugstore, you can pick up a new lip color without breaking the bank.
You may also enjoy:
When The Price Is Right
A Guide To Makeup Brushes
Boots No. 7 Is Coming To Walgreens
Shopping Online For Savings Is Easy