1) I'd like to get back into Pitates. - A few years ago, my limbs were flexible and my core was strong, but after losing several excellent Pilates' teachers, I stopped going to classes. Recently a classical Pilates studio opened near my home, giving me the motivation to go again.
2) Host an authentic English High Tea - A delightful way to ring in the spring. Certainly, a few friends will want to come. What fun!
3) Brush-up on the German language - If you don't speak a language, you forget it. I can't let that happen with a language I once had a good grasp of; so I must find time to listen to some German language audio. Plus, practice speaking with anyone who will speak to me in German.
4) See the Secret Sisters live in concert - Laura and Lydia Rogers are a duo who sing a gorgeous harmony and will be wildly famous in the future. I must see them when they come to Manhattan, which they do about twice a year!
5) Tour Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia - where I can meet up with out-of-town friends for company. I have neglected my travels lately ... but fortunately, not before visiting California, Los Vegas, around the US, Europe and Egypt. So I have to get back into going oversees! But first, I'll plan a trip to Williamsburg, Virginia, meeting up with old friends. None of us have ever been to Williamsburg!
These 5 doings all seem very doable in a year! Thank you, Eventbrite, for the prod in making the list. Now that I've written my aspirations down, I need to get busy!
What's on your bucket list for 2017?
You may also enjoy:
Guilty Pleasure Songs 4
When Do You Pay Top Dollar?
Coffee Walnut Cake: High Tea My Way
Remembering Prince Leopold, Duke of Albany