Monday, August 12, 2024

Uniqlo's Wireless Airism Bras

Uniqlo's bras rock! Our acquaintance began with Uniqlo's "AIRism" bra tops which I'm a big fan of ... then I noticed its everyday bras were briefer forms of its bra tops, so I started buying them.

The styles get discontinued, but the non-removable padded cups remain the same. They're an easy fit!


The left image has just been discontinued. Its replacement on the right is a tweaked version at the straps of the former. You can't get any more of the left online, but they're still in the stores marked down to $19.90. It's a steal, but frankly, the price is what I think bras ought to cost! {I mean, let's take a look at the price of jockstraps, shall we?} 

The fabric is soft, smooth, and seamless. It supports yet is ultra comfortable. The bra is durable too. Grab a couple of last season's edition before they're gone! You'll be happy to score such lovely basics at a fantastic price.


No comments:

Post a Comment