Monday, August 19, 2024

Savon De Marseille Beau Terra Soap

One of my favorite T.J. Maxx finds is Savon De Marseille Beau Terra Soap, also the best liquid soap I've ever used. Why do I love it so? Let me count the ways:

1) It has a lovely and potent smell of roses, the fragrance I selected.

2) When I fancy a product whether it is soap, shampoo, condition, moisturizer, or even household cleaners I love big quantities of it so I can use it without soon running out. Savon De Marseille Beau Terra Soap is sold in a 1L (33.8 oz) size. With daily use, it lasts and lasts!

3) Not only does it clean, but it feels gentle and nourishing so never dries my hands. Marseille soup is made from vegetable fats without coloring, perfume, or synthetic additives. True Savon de Marseille soaps are 72% olive oil (whereas Castile soaps are 100% olive oil).

4) It doesn't have the organic seal, though it's enriched with olive oil, botanicals, and super beneficial ingredients.

5) Usually products made in France are expensive, yet this soap is cheap, and the 1L size makes it excellent value for the money.

I hope I find it again at T.J. Maxx because if you wish to buy it for roughly the price I paid, you need a $100 order to get free shipping, and no matter how much I love it, that's a lot of soap!🌹


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment