Monday, December 13, 2021

POP Beauty


Nowadays you never have to venture beyond a drugstore to find quality beauty products. The aisles of many drugstores are starting to look like one big, expansive cosmetic counter because so much is there. At CVS recently I discovered a "new" to me fantastic UK beauty brand for less.

POP Beauty has the highest standards in skincare with rich pigmented makeup that is 100% vegan and cruelty-free made from responsibly sourced ingredients. The beauty brand offers the highest quality natural ingredients in uncomplicated products with simple packaging for less ~~~ a lot less, so why would you pay more?

Although the packaging is simple, it's fun and colorful, so practical items can liven up your bathroom, as well as, make attractive gifts! I think the best part of gifting beauty is the eye-opening introduction of a winning affordable brand to somebody else who can then start buying a new love for themselves. Over time, it saves them tons of money without compromise ... a great gift in and of itself!

Golly! Does this look like a CVS pharmacy to you?

POP Beauty is conveniently sold at drugstores, Walmart, some Targets, and Amazon.


You may also enjoy:

5 comments:

  1. Pop makeup is really bright and pretty. I have not seen it here, but you never know, it might turn up. I wonder who decreed that most makeup brands use black/gold, or red/white. You are lucky to have filled counters in stores. Everything is in short supply here. I was amazed that the major stores have completely sold out of the small quantity of Christmas decorations this year. In the past there were bountiful supplies and many people shopped the post-Christmas sales for items for next year. It all goes back to the pandemic of course. Queensland opened its borders today after 400+ days. Maybe our food supplies will improve! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there's a good chance POP Beauty makeup is sold in Queensland since it's a UK company making it. Glad the borders are opening there again. We're going back to required mask-wearing indoors, although many of us have been doing this anyway. I've been vaccinated 3 times and still wear my mask indoors as an example to others and just so employees feel safe. Last Thursday was the 1st time in 2 years I ate in a restaurant (with the New York Financial Writers). We had booked our holiday meeting in an Italian restaurant in a private room, but it's not what we got. The place was packed, and we felt uneasy, but were at least over to the side. There definitely was not 6 feet of space between diners. I had to show a state ID and proof of vaccination to get into the restaurant, and I hope this was also true of all the other overflowing people in the restaurant! We kept our masks on until we ate. Until we can get the globe vaccinated, the virus will keep mutating and we will not get back to normal. We're all tired of Covid!

      Now back to makeup … I will say, the dinner was the 1st time in 2 years I had makeup on … something I haven't been applying for Zoom meetings. :)

      Delete
    2. You have the patience of a saint, Debbie. Your first dinner out in 2 years! Not that we have had many, but there have been one or two. Everyone has stopped wearing masks here, but I think I will start again. Thousands of people are flowing into Brisbane each day from everywhere, so the Omicron is bound to take off here. Back to being hermits, I think!

      Delete
    3. Trish, it's so difficult to stay 2 feet apart (much less 6 indoors) here, so I told myself, worries and possible disorder take the enjoyment out of dinning out. :) Yet, all things pass.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for contributing. Choices are great for consumers.

    ReplyDelete