Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Vince Camuto ... Thank you!

There's so much I like about fashion designer, Vince Camuto. I walked into his Fifth Avenue flagship store recently (at 667 Madison Avenue across for Barney's), which houses his Signiture and Vince Camuto lines. His stuff, including apparel, shoes, watches, jewlry, sunglasses and jackets for men and women, is classic and modern. It won't go out of style anytime soon, and it's beautiful!! He gives you quality -- great fabric, complimentary silhouettes and expert tailoring combined with extra design details and ultra practical bells and whistles (such as zippers and pockets), and it's affordable! 
Even people who never walk across a stage to collect awards can buy his clothes, shoes and accessories. Vince Camuto creates clothes to flatter and make you look your best. Cher or Bjork may dress to stand out. Remember that weird swan Bjork wore around her neck to the Academy Awards? Be honest, didn't you think "bird strike on her way over to the show?" You don't want to wear clothes to look like that. I think even Bjork would leave her feathered friend at home, if she had a do-over. She's a talented musician who made a fashion mistake.

Which brings me back to Vince Camuto's store. The word for his collection is lovely. It's impossible to make a fashion faux pas while shopping in there, plus you won't have to rob a bank to pick up a few pieces. He also has a hand in designing Jessica Simpson's collection and is available in major department stores like Dillards, Macy's and Nordstrom's. Vince Camuto has a laser sharp eye ... and I love EVERY-fashion-forward-THING with his name on it.
 You may also enjoy:
Zac Posen Rules The Runway
Ted Baker Opens A New Fifth Avenue Store
Your Fall Wardrobe: Shop For Value
10 Wardrobe Pieces Ever Man Should Own

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Vince Camuto, but I like what I see! I wonder if he is sold in Australia .. I really like the black/white dress, and the black/leopard bag. V.chic..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget to hit "reply." Don't know if it makes a difference? Please see my comment for more info.

      Delete
  2. Patricia, I just checked his website (which I linked up in my post). He is sold in Australia, and there's a tab listing the locations of his shops. So glad you got a good tip from the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete