|Photo: People Style Watch|
1. Burgundy lips - It's also a universal color that flatters everyone, regardless of hair color or skin tone.
2. Skinny jeans and legging paints - Too comfortable and polished to ever go out of style.
3. Spiked shoes - They are edgy. Spikes add a "wow" factor to flats, boots and heels. After the summer passes, we'll have to get our socks out again.
4. Utility jackets - It's a great investment that can be layered as seasons change -- when a chilly wind is replaced by a drop in temperatures. Select a waterproof one that can be rolled up to fit into a suitcase.
5. Wrap chain bracelets - A little bling adds pizzazz to any outfit.
|Rebecca's turtle - She has two, Morticia and Gomez.|
This last picture was taken by Rebecca Keegan, someone I worked with in New York, who now lives in Los Angeles. What she wrote, sums up my attitude perfectly, " Summer is over when we say it's over." Alas ... the attitude is much easiler to maintain in sunny LA. I'm going to miss the taste of watermelon very soon.
You may also enjoy:
The Today Show Finds Trench Coats For Under $100 or Less (I added two more.)