Monday, September 18, 2017

The Urban Cowboy Look


Attention City Slickers: Urban Cowboy (or Cowgirl) fashion is hot this fall. Here's Annie Sui's adorable silk printed take exclusively designed for Macy's. The kaleidoscope pattern is reminiscent of a bandana. A split neckline with a (pullover) smock silhouette and bell sleeves are cute details. With a ladylike crochet trim at the bib and bottom of the dress. It's understated enough to outlast the trend. Simply remove the cowboy inspired boots and voila ...🤠 how versatile!

Kick the cowboy fad up a notch with Needle & Thread's Posy dress. With fringes at the bib and bottom of the dress, the sleeves are slender, and the body a colorful, floral, embroidered mesh. Ultra sophisticated. Style the dress up or down with cowboy boots, comfort booties, or high heels. You can wait for this dress to go on sale, or be inspired by it!
Manhattan's Space Cowboy Boots on Mulberry Street (between Spring and Prince) is the real deal for men's and women's cowboy boots and accessories, including Plainsmen hats and western belts with buckles. The leather articles are handmade by skilled cordwainers and gorgeous! The Floral Noir boots are a favorite. (Oh, noo, don't I have enough boots already?) Be still my western heart!💓


You may also enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. Well, Debra, I have to say that "these boots are made for walkin'" and I have to walk away from everything but the Posy dress. Love the fringe. I guess I'm just too much of a City Slicker.

    Very cute post.

    Cheers, M-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like the Posy dress is designed for French cowgirls, Marie-Thérèse. :) I like dresses with ladylike, classic details, myself. Pricy, but very flattering!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, love love love that blue Urban Cowgirl dress. I'd love to strut down the street in that one :) Some very cute boots there too Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, it's a super cute dress. I agree! I bet it sells out quickly.

      Delete