Thursday, September 28, 2017

Uniqlo U Is Here

WOMEN U 3D MERINO RIBBED MOCK NECK LONG-SLEEVE DRESS


In the 1980s lots of women walked the streets of Manhattan in mink coats. Rarely do I see mink coats anymore. It's not the status symbol it once was; and now we can buy stylish alternatives to keep us as warm as mink for much less.

Next week Uniqlo will launch Uniqlo U, their HEATTECH Ultra collection. This winter collection is designed to be their warmest HEATTECH clothing yet, providing strong protection against extreme cold. The men's and women's wear will include coats, jackets, hoodies, dresses, skirts, t-shirts, tights, leggings and trousers.

WOMEN U A-LINE LONG-SLEEVE DRESS

Uniqlo U was created by (the Paris Atelier) artistic director, Christophe Lamaire, who worked with a team of international designers. The goal was to make basics functional, stylish and ultra warm. The designers used advanced fabrics and cutting edge techniques, plus threw in a contemporary eye.

MEN U MERINO-BLEND BOAT NECK LONG-SLEEVE SWEATER

The Uniqlo U collection reinvents basics, making them fashion-forward and more practical. The pieces are meant to comfort and flatter the body. You get supportive textile with smart details; everyday basics with softness, simplicity and (did I mention) warmth.

WOMEN U WOOL-BLEND SWEATSHIRT 3/4 SLEEVE DRESS

Clothing that is right up THE SAVVY SHOPPER'S alley -- a way to stay warm in ultra cold temperatures, which is kinder to both your wallet and little-fur-ball critters. I can't wait to see and feel the new Uniqlo U line! Preview it here October 5th.


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. What lovely clothes Debbie. I particularly love the last dress, and would buy it if I could. We now have Uniqlo in our local mall, but I doubt these very warm clothes will appear here. I have bought a couple of things from them, and will go again. Good prices and modern looks.
    PS I accidentally deleted your comment on my blog! Somehow it happened while I was publishing another reply. Please forgive, perhaps you could pop in again? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, I love Uniqlo for basics! You have nailed why: Good prices and modern looks!

      I think there are Uniqlo stores in Canada, so you may be able to see their winter offerings when you visit your daughter this December. Canada has lots of great fashion, so it should be a fun aspect of your trip. I'd love to feature some of Canada's fashion-forward designers on this blog, but I'd have to visit Toronto to discover them. Perhaps one day! Or if I'm lucky the Canadians will have a show in Manhattan I can catch.

      Delete