Saturday, December 16, 2017

3 Last Minute Gift Ideas

If I have no idea whatsoever what someone else might like as a gift, I buy them something I would like. Here are 3 more holiday gift ideas for you, dear readers, who are scratching your heads. At this point, you will need to find them in-store, or you could wrap up a little box with an I.O.U. printout of the image and description inside -- while ordering the item online for delivery. Frankly, that's what I would do. Likely it will arrive after Christmas, but you have the I.O.U. gift box to give to your giftee, and I don't think anybody minds when presents keep coming after Christmas. I know I don't! Often you enjoy the anticipation as much as the gift. 

First up is something always near and dear to my heart, beauty products. I mean, who isn't always trying to improve one's appearance or hold on to whatever youth is still left!πŸ˜πŸ‘ΈπŸ»

1) Innisfree Hydrating Green Tea Sleeping Pack - (the above photo↑) - Top-notch certified organic skincare from Korea that won't break the bank. Infused with lots of anti-oxidants, vitamins, and minerals extracted from Jeju green tea. Super moisturizing. Slatter the face cream on before bed and wake with a dewy, nourished complexion. Suitable for all skin types. If you know a secure man, I think he might like a little pampering too. Winter is drying on skin, period, male and female alike.
2) Excelvan Frozen Dessert Maker - If I had counter space for this ice cream, frozen yogurt, pureed fruit maker, I'd order one for myself in a heartbeat. Instead, it must go to a friend who has a bigger kitchen with more storage/counter space. Turn any frozen fruit into a creamy ice cream-like dessert. Need I say more? This gadget sells itself!
3) Xenvo Ultra Lens Kit - 4K HD Macro Lens + Wide Angle Lens Kit for iPhone, Android, Samsung Mobile - A fantastic tech gift for a smartphone photographer which these days is everyone!

Three desirable gifts I'd love to receive myself and therefore would be thrilled to see someone else open. What are your gift ideas?πŸŽ„


You may also enjoy:
Gifts For Him 
The Tranquility Pod  
Seven Rules For Holiday Dressing
FarmHouse Fresh: Bath, Body And A Touch Of Whimsy

No comments:

Post a Comment