Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Happy 11th Birthday To THE SAVVY SHOPPER


Eleven years ago when I began blogging, on March 3, 2009, I didn't know I'd have 11 years of topics to write about. Back then Facebook had no ads, and Instagram and Snapchat didn't exist. At the time, YouTube vloggers earned little notoriety, or money. With all the options of where eyeballs can spend time on social media, I want to thank you, dear readers, for supporting THE SAVVY SHOPPER.πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³ 

I still enjoy the written word over only photographs; and sometimes reading a blog is faster for absorbing substance than watching a talking head. It's also convenient to bookmark blogs if you need to flashback to information at a later time.

Thank you readers for your emails and likes on our Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter accounts. I love the input! Your comments are icing on the cake!🍰

I haven't posted many photos on Instagram. When out and about, I try to stay in the moment! 

Here's to sharing our mutual intellectual curiosity ... in writing for another year! 

Celebrating THE SAVVY SHOPPER 's 11th birthday and its awesome readers for stopping by. (The blog's bottom right lists the most popular blogs.) Thanks for the privilege of your timeπŸ’‹πŸ˜˜, and let me know if there are any subjects you wish covered. 



Do You Have A Germ Phobia?    
The Savvy Shopper Is A Decade Old Today
Smart Ways To Put Money In Your Piggy Bank 
The Marriage Of Charles II And Catherine Of Braganza

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Debbie - eleven years!! You still have plenty to blog about, and I am happy to read them. I like blogging too, and am sorry to see other social media appears to have overtaken the blogs. Long may we continue :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my dear blogging friend. That fact that fellow bloggers became friends across the miles was a big bonus I didn't foresee (but like a lot) when I began. :)

      Delete
  2. Dearest Debbie,
    Congrats with your 11th birthday on Blogger!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete