Sunday, March 3, 2019

The Savvy Shopper Is A Decade Old Today

Opps, I nearly missed a milestone. THE SAVVY SHOPPER'S 1st post hit the internet exactly 10 years ago today! Thank you, lovely readers, for coming along for the ride. 

I hope you get some helpful tips, a bit of wisdom and much needed humor when you stop by. Here's to another year of learning, writing, fresh ideas, a chuckle and fun stuff for eyeballs.

Happy 10th Birthday to THE SAVVY SHOPPER and its awesome readers!


You may also enjoy:
Queen Victoria's Family Pictures
Who Shares The Shape Of Your Face?  
Doctor's Orders: Is It Time For A Checkup? 
A Happy 9th Birthday To THE SAVVY SHOPPER

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie! A whole decade of blogging - Well Done! I continue to enjoy your blog, lots of excellent shopping tips, and love your historical posts about Queen Victoria too. Long may the Savvy Shopper reign :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you have made my day! Thanks, my dear Trish! One day we will meet in person; and I so look forward to the day, one of us visits the other's country. A wonderful blogging gift is, when we share our interests, we make new friends!😍🌹❤️

      I love writing the historical posts and am happy you enjoy them! Shopping tips are my pleasure to pass on. Love learning new tips from readers as well.

      Delete
  2. Dearest Debbie,
    Good grief, how fast ten years do pass by! It is a great way for making special virtual friends.
    Cheers to many more and lots of reading one another.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete