Thursday, March 7, 2019

Join The Revolution Of Makeup

RevolutionPro Lip Kit
Revolution is a London based beauty company with 28 years of experience, who creates makeup, skincare and haircare of the highest quality for less. The products are 100% cruelty free and mostly vegan.

The cosmetics have top-notch formulas and rich pigments that stay put after application, and there's a wide range of colors. Nude continues to be a popular lip shade this season, so I'm featuring their much loved Naked Lip Palette, but it's only one of several, including reds and noir colors. A super affordable $14 splurge!
Revolution Pro Regeneration Eyeshadow Palette
Equally appealing is the eyeshadow palette with 18 highly pigmented and wearable shades. Some are neutrals while others have a tad of shimmer. The colors can be mixed and matched or blended. This palette is calling Angie Smith's name, a friend and reader of THE SAVVY SHOPPER!

What's more Revolution's makeup tools and accessories, needed to apply eyeshadow, lipstick, powder or blush are an excellent value too. Be sure to take a look!

Revolution Ultra Contour Palette

The contour palette has 8 creamy and blendable colors to flatter your skin tone while giving your face extra definition.

Revolution is a global-selling company, and shipping is free the world over. Savvy Shoppers are sure to find some too-good-to-be-true bargains featured under the "sale" and "outlet" tabs on its website, so take a browse.

What are your cosmetic temptations? Mine tend to be skin care and lip stick. With Revolution, treating ourselves won't break the bank!


You may also enjoy:  

7 comments:

  1. Dearest Debbie,
    Guess that is over twenty year ago since I had such a multi-color cosmetic box.
    Never again...
    If, then just the right color and in singular presentation.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While not over buying, I still love pretty lip colors. Definitely I don't think the lip palette is too much, or would difficult to use up. I think mixing and maxing the hues would be fun!

      Delete
    2. Well Debbie, I'm more of a KISS approach, Keeping It Sweet & Simple...
      πŸ’‹

      Delete
  2. Another makeup brand new to me: Revolution! The idea of vegan appeals to me, as I try to avoid dangerous chemicals, and I love the lip colours very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I wrote the blog, I thouht of you, Trish -- since they sell globally, perhaps they offer free (or very low cost) shipping to Australia as they do for the US and Europe, that was my hope for my Aussie friends.

      Delete