Monday, March 23, 2020

Consider Bvlgari Bags

The butterflies are only for show and not part of the design of the bag.
Let's say you love the classic elegance of French designed Chanel or Dior handbags, but know you will never cough up $6,400+tax to buy them. You love them but not enough to part with such an enormous wad of cash.

Introducing jewelry maker Bvlgari bags for your consideration. Fine, durable calf leather (as well as other material options) in a multitude of pretty colors (including the 3 here) from their new spring collection.

Bvlgari handbags are luxury bags, so not cheap, yet they are less than half the price of their French rivels for similar rich quality. Funny how most of us could never afford Bvlgari fine jewelry, but saving up for a handbag is possible for many working people. It's a worthy, lasting and perhaps one-time splurge for a luxury bag; and one, not every other luxury bag lover owns. For folks who never buy luxury bags, it's inspirational. Know: I own zero designer bags -- my blog mentions what I buy -- but I live in Manhattan and am always looking and appreciating them! Looking at expensive bags helps me to recognize a good, legal inspired bag!!
The "Serpenti Forever" crossbody bag features light gold pleated brass hardware and a signature snake head closure. Although not a big fan of snakes myself, this jeweled one doesn't look too ominous for me. What is the obsession with snake eyes so many top designers seem to have?

A sophisticated, stylish bag to own without the gouging price tag (or other nonsense associated) with buying from Hermes or Chanel. The purse has the compact, refinement of Dior for less moola!

Btw: Bvlgari offers equally lovely wallets, but I won't lie, I buy $10 Mundi wallets from T. J. Maxx. They, too, fit nicely inside a Bvlgari handbag.😊


You may also enjoy:
Timeless Coach Bags
5 Manhattan Luxury Resale Shops To Visit   
Walk Into The RealReal On Madison Avenue
Playtime At Bergdorf Goodman's Chanel Boutique

2 comments:

  1. All three are very pretty bags - but I don't like the snake faces. You know how I hate snakes :) There are lots of attractive animals they could use instead, he he

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you, Trish!

      Hope your daughter is not too worried about her return home. I think she might be extending her visit due to world events, no? Hope the extra family time makes up for any anxiety.

      Delete