Tuesday, September 7, 2021

All Eyes On L'Orèal's Best Mascaras

All photos: Courtesy of Target
Before our pandemic, I never left home without a dab of makeup. Nowadays with having to wear a face mask indoors, no makeup is the norm for the simple reason, I don't want to soil the inside of my mask. Yuck! But we could get away with wearing mascara, and L'Orèal makes several excellent offerings, each with a different type of brush designed to create a unique look. They are from left to right:

1) L'Orèal Paris Volume Mega Lightweight Air Mascara - As its name suggests, it gives your lashes a mega volume that's light as air. The formula is whipped, washable, and lasts for up to 24 hours. Suitable for sensitive eyes, it comes with a large cushion bristle brush to coat each lash.

2) L'Orèal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara - Creates voluptuous volume and intense lash length. You get full eyelash fringe, feathery soft eyelashes with no flaking or clumping. The brush is a soft wavy bristle for dramatic volumizing.

3) L'Orèal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara - Volume building, the brush separates and builds every lash up to 5 times fuller and thicker. Claimed to be America's #1 mascara, it has a double bristle cushion brush.

4) L'Orèal Paris Telescopic Original Mascara - For intense length, incomparable lash definition, the carbon black mascara gives you a dramatic look that is also waterproof. It's a patented small bristle brush. How cute is the pink color?!

Top-notch mascara every bit as luxe as the expensive behind-the-counter brands, yet available at Walmart, Target, drugstores, Ultra, and Amazon so you know the cost won't break the bank!👀💋


You may also enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. You bring up a good point about make up these days Debbie. I actually have found my lips are dry because I am not wearing lipstick every day, and need to remember a lip gloss instead. My masks are generally fabric ones I can wash and make up sure gets on them. So it is all about the eyes now. As well as a good mascara, I like eye liner (Chanel) and a bit of brown eye shadow. Last week I bought a new eye brow wand from Clarins - one end applies colour like a mascara and the other end brushed and sets the brows into place. All the drama above the mask :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Trish, I love a good multi-tasker and that Clarians' wand sounds like a must-have! Your eye makeup sounds very pretty and natural.

      It has been challenging to write about makeup for the last 1 1/2 years since we haven't been wearing it, nor going places where one dresses up and wear it! And beauty companies seem to have cutback on their new launches in response to people mainly staying home. But, as an ongoing interest skincare will always be easy for me to write about!

      Delete
    2. I am actually putting on the makeup a couple of times a week even in lockdown. This is to prevent allergies later because being of allergic disposition I find that when I stop using/taking something when I return later it often creates an allergy. We really can't have that happening with our makeup, now can we :))

      Delete
    3. Absolutely not, Trish!

      I've been wearing a little undereye cover stick when I remember to put it on. So wheird to go places without any makeup, a concept unimaginable before face masks. I wonder if our pandemic period will alter our standard of beauty?

      Delete