Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Ralph Lauren Come Decorate My Apartment



This top image is Ralph Lauren's spacious flagship store on the west side of [address 867] Madison Avenue at East 72nd Street in New York City. I'm sure the designer's tasteful decor is similar at his other stores in major cities throughout the world. 


Although the merchant's home decor style is a tad more masculine than mine, I use what I see at RL as inspiration since I love his rich, sophisticated, yet unfussy American style.😍 Mr. Lauren combines classic, clean, simple elegance with old-world charm. Just like his clothes, RL's home decor is stylish and cosmopolitan without pretentiousness.

It's always a joy to enter the flagship store (in fact there are 2 stores on Madison Avenue at East 72nd Street opposite one another on the east and west sides of the street), where you are always greeted with friendliness and never stuffiness, disdain, inaccessibility, indifference, or the rudeness of some upscale businesses. Furthermore, RL's price points are neither cheap nor outrageous. They are high-end and expensive, yet not gouging.


Mr. Ralph Lauren, please come decorate my home! Hey, already I have your bath towels and bedsheets and if you agree to come, I'll turn the rest of the place over to do with what you will. I trust you completely, Ralph! Your style is my style.😍


Readers … I'd also love to have the huge space to go with the substantial furniture in RL's flagship store. In NYC, large rooms are a rarity. First a dreamer, then a realist I like to say. Perhaps you don't have the budget or space to fit the whole shebang of furnishings into your home, but you can get the feel by adding several of the smaller, less costly pieces. Perhaps I'll have to settle for the one martini/wine glass above.🍷😉 However, I'll be sure to buy more than one if Mr. Ralph and his team stop by. Call me!

 



You may also enjoy:

2 comments: