Thursday, July 21, 2022

Mini Refillable Perfume Atomizer Bottle


Although I lean towards botanicals and don't spray myself with perfume often, I still recognize a clever, practical innovation when I see one. The portable Mini Refillable Perfume Atomizer Bottle is a travel tool for perfume mavens. Made of an aluminum case and with a glass interior receptacle, you hook it onto the small cylinder hose under the lifted-off nozzle of your full-sized perfume bottles to fill the mini up, then carry it with you leaving your cumbersome perfume bottles at home. Without the atomizer mechanism, it would be impossible to remove the perfume from a spray bottle. The mini travel-size atomizer bottle is a durable and leak-proof slender aluminum case. 

Since I don't own many bottles of perfume, perhaps I could fill it up with sanitizer or rubbing alcohol ... saving the costs of having to buy travel sizes. This slender spray cylinder will lighten your load on the road. Genius spray tool and a definite for perfumes!



You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment