| How cute and useful are these carts? |
The metal utility cart is adorable in pink or green, but I selected gray to match my refrigerator and stove. Well-constructed and well-painted, I easily move the cart out of the way to open my utility closet or oven.
It arrives in a compact box with tools for assembly. Although it is easy to assemble, I had to text my cousin to ask whether to put the round head nuts on the inside or outside of the cart. He replied that generally they go on the inside.
I need the cart to store the heavy glass lids of my 12-inch chef skillet and wok pan. It is a hassle storing them in my cupboard, since I must remove them to retrieve my other pots and pans. I prefer to simply reach for lids, pots, and pans without having to rearrange them with each use. Call me lazy, but it’s annoying!
A personal quirk: I dislike filling every bit of storage space to the brink, but love having empty tiers to temporarily put various things until either I put them away or promptly use them.
The EDX Utility Cart comes with either 3 or 4 tiers ... and I love my 4-tier! Why waste vertical space?
You may also enjoy:
No comments:
Post a Comment