I found another drugstore skincare brand with good, clean ingredients thanks to my dermatologist. My mother and I have our skin cancer screenings every year; it's a treatable disease when caught early. May is skin cancer awareness month, so we’re a tad late this year in getting our exams.The office gave away 3-ounce samples of Olly Renew Mood + Skin Body Wash. We took one each (because I didn’t want to share mine :). It was so mild and moisturizing I decided to try the brand’s body lotion. Another winner. This is a brand I’ll put on my radar.
Choice galore is a consumer’s best friend for scoring drugstore deals! You have more than one good brand you could buy depending on sales to save a few bucks!
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Other brand products to snatch up when they go on sale at the drugstore include: 1) The Ordinary (for actives); 2) Vanicream (for gentle, clean barrier care); 3) Nivea (in the blue tin for rich overnight sealing on dry patches); 4) Olay Regenerist Microsculting Cream (for its moisturing + anti-aging properties; and 5) Ponds Cold Cream (for simultaneously cleansing and moiturizing). These 5 products are as good as, and sometimes better than, marked-up luxury brands, and, on a budget, they can work as your entire skincare routine. They contain effective ingredients backed by science without extra skin irritants.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Two other giveaway brands I also liked and have previously blogged about are: Aveeno Skin Relief Healing Ointment and Neutrogena Hydro Boost -- the sample of the Neutrogena product was new, namely its Hydro Boost Water Face Cream.
Perhaps my dermatologist was cleaning out her office of samples manufacturers send to her, and I would think if not dermatologist-approved, she wouldn’t give them away to her patients.
You may also enjoy:
Doctor’s Orders: Is It Time For A Checkup?
The Minimalist Traveler’s 28 Personal Care Essentials
No comments:
Post a Comment