Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Nordstrom: Looking For High-End Style?

Nordstrom, the swanky retailer, is running an anniversary sale. The promotion ends August 5th. It's where to shop for upscale clothing, shoes, handbags or jewlery that you want to have in your wardrobe for years to come. It's not where I, personally, turn for articles, which will quickly go out of style, since you can find lots of fun, trendy pieces elsewhere (at H&M, Forever 21 and Target) for much less.
But, what if you don't have a Nordstrom in your town? I hear you! Don't be afraid to buy items from this store online. Since they sell high-end merchandise, you can count on quality arriving in your mailbox, plus Nordstrom offers free shipping and returns. So if you make a mistake, you can exchange, or return the goods at no charge. That's the only way to shop for outfits and boots online!

It just might be the perfect time to pick up a few expensive wardrobe pieces you need at 30% - 60% reductions. Worth a browse.

You may also enjoy:
Kate Middleton Has Something I Want ... Sleeves
Target Your Summer Style
10 Wardrobe Pieces Every Woman Should Have
10 Wardrobe Pieces Every Man Should Have

2 comments:

  1. While I am not a big shopper, I can recommend NORDSTROM RACK- where I've snagged some good prices on nice mens shoes, shirts and pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Barry: I have wondered how the stuff at Nordstrom Rack compares with Nordstrom. Beleive it or not, I'm not a big shopper either. I try to buy stuff because I need them and not for any other reason.

    ReplyDelete