|Photo by Anita Martinz/Flickr|
1. A City/Resort Ruffle Shaw from April Marin - Versitle and easy to take on trips to wear with dresses, trousers and skirts. Occasionally, they go on sale for under $30.
2. Scarves from Old Navy - Keep chills away while making your outfits pop. They are lightweight, inexpensive and shield you from a strong wind. $10-$15.
3. Big Shirts from LL Bean - They fall low at the hip, are made of plush corduroy; are a relaxed fit; and are great to layer. Wear with dark leggings and skinny jeans to look polished. Under $40 on promotion days.
4. T-shirts from Landsend - Made of durable, soft 100% cotton. They are colorful and cozy to wear under your shawl, big shirts or sweaters.
5. Converse Chuck Taylor All Star sneakers from Zappos - Cute, comforable and casual smart. Perfect when paired with jeans or shorts. $40-$50
You can't go wrong with these five easy pieces. Simple to wash and fun to wear.
You may also enjoy:Your Spring Wardrobe
10 Wardrobe Pieces Every Woman Should Own
10 Wardrobe Pieces Every Man Should Own
Dry Cleaning Mindfully, Saves Time, Money And Clothing