Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving Thursday

Photo: William-Sonoma 
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and a day to reflect and count your blessings. Despite the turmoil and divisiveness in the world, we are fortunate to live now and not earlier in history. Could you have survived harsher times?
Photo: WAVE Los Angeles
I am thankful for so many things: family, friends, modern medicine, good sanitation, health, nutritious food, clean water, work, leisure, etc. ... many things that make life better, easier and meaningful. Freedom, education, equality. A safe and comfortable home.
Thanksgiving wallpaper
Fellow bloggers and readers, I am also thankful for you. I love exchanging ideas and learning new things. We are a global community. Blogging has brought us together! Thank you for stopping by and sharing.

🌽Have a very Happy Thanksgiving, Friends!πŸ¦ƒ
                                                                      πŸ‚

You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Debbie. I too am thankful for family and friends, fellow bloggers and readers. Love that turkey plate - beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trish,

      Great minds think alike!

      I have been admiring that dish set at William-Sonoma for the last 2 years. I love it and like to imagine the size of a customer's home who has the storage space to buy special plates for Thanksgiving. The good thing is, the dinnerware can be bought by piece. But, I don't have the cupboard space to add more dishes without resulting in clutter. So I admire it from afar ... and now on the blog.😍

      Thanks for the warm wishes, my friend!

      Delete