Friday, December 21, 2018

Last Minute Shoppers Head To T.J. Maxx

Photo: Echo silk scarves, a favorite of mine
If busyness stopped you from completing your Christmas shopping, do not despire! Run (don't walk) to T.J. Maxx. I'm always astonished by the quality, value, variety and ever changing stock of merchandise on its shelves. High end labels are affordable! I never fail to discover new designers and brands by shopping there.

I will never buy another purse, backpack or suitcase any place else! I found the perfect handbag and briefcase/backpack for $25 each.  

Pots and pans of all sizes and kitchen tools are professional grade, so there's no need to go elsewhere where you will pay more.

Furthermore, I love the beauty products! The skin care and makeup are top-notch even if you covet organic and all natural based ingredients. Recently as a small $6 spurge, I got a lovely rose body oil to try. It has nourishing anti-aging properties and a non-greasy formula, which lets me dab drops on my face too. Now I want to learn more about Natrave, the company that makes it. 

I haven't bought clothes at T.J. Maxx since lately I haven't needed new coats, dresses, trousers or tops, but I see plenty of well known designer names and adorable style in its aisles, and know where to find replacements as I wear articles out!

I picked up baby clothes as gifts; Totes umbrallas; a pair of Nike sneakers, Merrell leather shoes, designer silk scarves and Cuisinart pots and pans. Every item is a fabulous find and a much needed buy for less!
The sensational rose body oil from Natrave I discovered at T.J. Maxx.
So if you still need gifts; or new party attire, certainly you'll found them at T.J. Maxx without compromise or breaking the bank. Moreover, the spectacular inventory is forever changing, and you will love browsing! Guaranteed.πŸŽ„




You may also enjoy:
Velvet Is Posh Again
Himalayan Salt Lamps    
5 Kitchen Tools I Will Never Buy Again  
Lookalike Style: Valentino Rock Stud Shoes And Chanel Classic Flap Bag

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that handbag is fantastic - only $25??? OK, if I ever get to New York again, I will be pleading for a list of these wonderful shops you have, with bargains aplenty! Stunning red shoes there too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'd love for you to return to New York. I'd be happy to accoumpany you to T.J. Maxx, as well as, give you a list of places to browse and shop. T.J. Maxx would be at the top of the list! Lately, the retailer has beauty and personal care items that are made in Australia, really good stuff!

      The Valentino purse I featured is not the $25 purse I bought. But they do have it in stock at the moment for a nice price. I posted it because TJ Maxx often sells Valentino bags, shoes and clothes, so customers will often find Valentino, as well as, other designer labels there. Here is the purse I bought for $25, which is nice too. At first it was $29 (already cheap!) then got reduced to $25. Great every day bag:

      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XTSYD8H/?
      creativeASIN=B06XTSYD8H&linkCode=w61&imprToken=QU-BD7dSidfv36mDqkiVcQ&slotNum=5&tag=thesavsho09-20

      Delete
  2. Dearest Debbie,
    We only have here one local TJ Maxx but I prefer the ones in Atlanta or even better, in Florida as they have such a large selection!
    It is a very smart way of shopping!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's smart shopping indeed. I'd love to see the bigger stores. My nearby TJ Maxx, isn't the largest, and yet, it still has a wide selection. The sales associates work hard to keep it well stocked. Often I travel to a sister company, Home Goods, on the West Side -- don't find what I need, only to find it at my East Side T.J. Maxx!

      Delete
  3. Oh those shoes!!! To die for!!! You do know of my weakness for red shoes? About the same as my weakness for red lipstick.

    Wish there were a TJ Maxx near me, but, alas, no. Not sure if they carry petite sizes.

    Cheers, M-T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have a lot of inventory. There are several in the city, so when you come in, google where.

      Delete