Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Juno Antioxidant Superfood Face Oil


Customers are raving about 
Sunday Riley Juno Antioxidant Superfood Face  Oil on Amazon. With 82% of 5 star reviews, it's hard to ignore! The face oil contains cold pressed berry seed oils, namely: red raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, cranberry, black cumin and wild carrot. When added to moisturizers after washing your face, the face oil seals in the moisture to protect and brighten the skin. Many of its reviewers say using Juno makes their skin glow.

I don't go out of my way to buy face oil, yet have picked up 4 oz bottles of Rose Hip Oil, as well as, Rose Oil at excellent prices from T.J. Maxx, so I understand why customers would add a face oil (really it's a universal skin oil) to their skin care routines. I add my rose mix oil (a link to the 2nd one I have) to creams and lotions to winterize my skin for extra protection during the driest months of the year.

With its powerhouse of anti-oxidants, Juno is another contender. Its berry seed ingredients have the power to brighten the skin producing the glow customers are loving. Hydrated skin would appear to glow, or look its best, also.

The reason I'd give Juno a try is precisely because of its pure and clean berry seed ingredients and stellar customer reviews. Since so many people have used the oil on their faces without breakouts, I'd tend to trust it if I needed an extra face ointment to beat back Old Man Winter. Cold pressed plant ingredients in skin care is a plus!

So we have another brand to know about and perhaps ... just perhaps Juno will find its way to T.J. Maxx to be snatched up by me! So many great items end up there. Often I think T.J. Maxx is a fabulous marketing tool for merchants to get consumers to discover their products! Once you try and like it, you'll pay the full retail price if you must. Without bargain finds, cold pressed essential and berry oils are pricey!


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. A good nighttime routine involves going to bed around 10 pm, reading a book for half an hour until you fall asleep, and of course, a calming nighttime routine.
    The dermatologists at TelMDCare specialize in taking good care of your skin; they treat skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema. If you’re seeking virtual medical care, they can help you. You can book doctor appointment online and consult their expert online doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog! I was facing a lot of skin issues. While searching for some tested brands I saw dermatouch .They have really good products which have helped my skin look much healthier and even tone.

    ReplyDelete