Wednesday, July 7, 2021

5 Summer Loose Dresses With Style

Photo: Fancyinn

When summer gets boiling hot, you don't want dresses grabbing you at the waist or wrapping around your legs. Yet every body part that must be covered can still be serenaded in style. The following 5 (under $40) go-anywhere-do-anything dresses -- are designed to keep fashionistas flushed (inexpensive), cool, and cute all summer long: 

1) Fancyinn Shift Dress with Pockets & Bell Sleeves - (See above image👆) - The ruffles and bell sleeves are feminine, girlie and fun. Pair with sandals, sneakers or ballet flats to dress it up or down.
2) Columbia Freezer III Dress - Usually I stay away from polyester in a dress ... unless it's designed by my favorite Japanese brand, Uniqlo (in their Airism tops and dresses); or this Freezer III dress with what is called advanced technology, i.e. a signature wicking fabric that pulls moisture away from the body to keep you dry and cool. In addition, this dress has UPF 30 in its fabric to block UVA and UVB rays.
3) Patagonia Alpine Valley Dress - Did you ever think you could buy a Patagonia dress for under $30? This Fair Trade Certified™  sewn dress is it! Made ultra-comfortable with soft cotton and a built-in bra. The brand is normally much more expensive!
4) FZ Fantastic Zone Summer T-Shirt Dress - Contains 65% cotton with 35% polyester to keep it soft and stretchy and wrinkle-free. With bonus swing pockets, the fit is loose but not baggy! How cute paired with a sunhat! 
5) Uniqlo's Cassie Byrne Camisole Dress - Must order up from your usual size, the retailer's quality is always top-notch and budget-friendly,  but recently their sizes are all over the place. I have dresses and tops that run from medium to extra large -- you never can tell what size to order anymore!

Uniqlo has a Marimekko collaboration dress with a substantial cotton fabric I love, but it's a wide and boxy-cut dress that goes below the knee, so I don't think I'd enjoy walking in it on a hot day. Tried-on, the dress looks shapeless too!  In spite of being 100% rayon, I prefer this Byrne Camisole dress that sits right above the knee.

These 5 versatile and comfortable dresses are all you'll ever need this summer ... with a few dollars left in the pockets for some ice cream!


You may also enjoy:

3 comments:

  1. What a cute collection Debbie. For me, definitely I go for No. 4, the tee shirt dress. I love the colours, and the shape is a good one for me. No 1 in the pink is really pretty, but a bit young for me, I think. Sounds like it is still a very hot Summer over there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agee, Trish. I appreciate short sleeves so the sun isn't always beating down on our skin, and a t-shirt dress is versatile. I would like the 1st dress longer, just above the knee. So often I think if the dress length sits just above the knee we more mature girls can wear them too. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing this articles this is really helpful for me. You can now get discounted coupon on new fashion from here buy me brunch discount codes

    ReplyDelete