Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Difeel Shampoos and Conditioners

I discover so many fantastic organic and natural personal care brands at T.J. Maxx for less. As needed, I buy them for both myself and my senior mom. I don't know when Difeel, a US-based beauty company, launched its line of hair products, but several varieties of its shampoo and conditioner landed on the shelves at TJ Maxx this week. Not knowing the brand, I waited a beat to buy a set. When I returned a day later, the Rosemary and Mint sets were gone, but I was still able to buy a Rosemary and Mint conditioner and Castor Pro-Growth Shampoo for my mother. I washed her hair this morning. Two winners -- both selections are gentle and clean -- free of sulfates, parabens, and phthalates.

Difeel's formulas are infused with biotin to help promote healthy hair growth. All its formulas stimulate the scalp and moisturize and strengthen the hair. Biotin plays a role in the health of your hair, skin, and nails.

We love how it cleans the hair and leaves it fresh with no residue. 

If you can get to TJ Maxx in time, you can score the large 33.8-ounce size bottles with a pump (another love of mine -- big quantities that last a while). The sets are an unbeatable $12.99 each and the singles are an unbeatable $6.99 -- about the same price you might pay for Dollar Store subpar shampoo or conditioner. Although an incredible, unbeatable steal, they are also reasonably priced on Amazon, Walmart, and at other stores.

Lucky us, my hesitation didn't cause my mother to miss out. I highly recommend Difeel ... for all hair types, especially hair that needs nourishment and a little tender loving care. This week TJ Maxx has the entire Difeel line of shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments in stock! Run!! They're flying off the shelves!!!


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment