Wednesday, July 12, 2023

A Blazer Paired With Jeans

Old Navy

Fortunately, I live 3 blocks from Old Navy and therefore can pop into the store if I'm walking by it, so I enter frequently. 

The retailer is already putting autumn apparel on its racks, and while I'm still in a summer mindset, I like what I see for the fall. A classic blazer paired with jeans is always a winning combination, suitable for all seasons short of the hottest and stickiest days of the year.

Nike


Uniqlo
So casual smart is a pair of jeans with a blazer, it's fitting attire for work or play. I'm partial to a black cotton velvet blazer coupled with very dark blue jeans but as you can see the possibilities of colors and price points are many! I love a red blazer too. It's all good: I can do me and you can do you

But let's not rush into autumn too quickly. As much as I love this crisp, chic, relaxed look, I'm willing to accept another 6 weeks of hot, sticky long summer days! How about you?🌞  


You may also enjoy:

3 comments:

  1. Very good look, but it's 90 degrees temp/ 90 humidity outside- so, as you say, good to re-visit this about 6 weeks from now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little hot this week to wear a blazer. If folks like the Old Navy brazer they'll have to keep their eye on it and wait for a good promotion to buy it for the fall.

      Delete
  2. Great blog post! I really enjoyed reading your insights on the topic. Your writing style is engaging and your points are well-articulated. I look forward to reading more from you in the future. Keep up the great work! and also would like to invite on see more info about gemstone visit Navratan.com is an exquisite online destination for fine jewelry enthusiasts seeking the allure of Royal Blue Sapphire With its delicate blush hue and captivating brilliance,

    ReplyDelete