Tuesday, February 14, 2017

It's Valentine's Day

Hearts by Handdofbelapeck
On Valentine's Day, we feature the color red. It is an intense hue that symbolizes passion. So get in the spirit by wearing something bright red today.


Celebrate with a heart pastry and red ribbons.


Treat yourself to a piece of fine dark chocolate ... or two, or three, or more!
Dress yourself with a bit of glitter, and enjoy a delicious dinner with someone special. Love, kisses and roses to all my readers.🌹🌹🌹

Happy Valentine's Day!


You may also enjoy:
In My Jewelry Box
My Love Letter To Queen
Happy Saint Valentine's Day
Queen Victoia & Prince Albert: Books & Series

2 comments:

  1. Done, and done, Debbie (except the glitter bit :). I really like those dark chocs with a hint of red: that is so stylish! Happy Valentine's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Trish, I've got the glitter down, any excuse to wear some sparkle! Happy Valentine's Day to you and Mr. C!

      Delete