Thursday, August 30, 2018

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask

At the end of summer and during the dry winter months, skin takes a beating from the sun, wind and cold. It needs some tender loving care. Beauty editors are raving about Laneige Water Sleeping Mask, comparing it to 2 expensive luxe cousins, La Prairie Skin Cavier Luxe Sleep Mask and Valmont Moisturizing with a Mask. Yet Laneige costs much less ... $25 vs $350.

Laniege Water Sleeping Mask is good for all skin types, from oily to dry and sensitive. A gel, it has patented  (what it calls) "Sleep-Tox™" ingredients such as antioxidant-rich Hunza Apricot and Evening Primrose, plus "Moisture Wrap™" technology -- which are 6 moisture rich minerals formulated to calm, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin overnight.

Apply it as a last step over your face serums before bed. 

Customers and beauty editors alike give this skin care gel top marks for its moisturizing and rejuvenating properties. Not only does it add moisture back to the skin, it softens lines because dry skin looks old. A hydrated face looks and feels its best, appearing supple and younger.



You may also enjoy:

3 comments:

  1. Dearest Debbie,
    No doubt that will feel very good.
    Slowly I'm getting back into the habit of taking more care of my skin.
    For quite a while I've been too afraid as I had a very nasty skin problem on my eyelids. That was around Mom's death and she noticed it during her final FaceTime with me. That touched me deeply, Mom seeing that I had red eyes, something odd looking. So I stayed away form using any eye makeup because I did not want to trigger it back. Don't know how I got this dermatomyositis at first... It seems to be a rare autoimmune disease and muscle weakness.
    Hope you are doing well!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad your dermatomyosistis cleared up. Stress never helps our skin, and when our family members are unwell, feeling stress is unavoidable. I love finding affordable skin care products that give us nearly the same benefits as upscale ones. Products we use a few times of week, or in the case of serums -- every single day, need to be budget-friendly as the expense really adds up.

      Delete