Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Philosophy Fragrance: The Pure Graces

To be honest fragrance is a beauty item I rarely buy. Skin care and makeup are more my scope. Perfume and eau de toilette, not so much. To me, it's an extra step to mess with ... and jeez don't I do enough already? I mean as a shower obsessed American, daily I lather up with SheaMoisture soap, shampoo and conditioner; use coconut oil, underarm deodorant, baby power; and apply makeup. As needed, I slather on skin serums, lotions and creams. How many more smells do I need? I'd like to leave my house!

That said, I do like the clean, fresh, subtle scents found in Philosophy's Pure and Amazing Grace eau de toilettes. I sometimes try them on at Ulta, or Sephora. Frangrances that smell good to others are personal preferences, and Philosophy has many scents. I like one of their clean, crisp sprays called, Pure Grace, as well as, the floral scent, Amazing Grace Ballet Rose.

Ulta, the beauty retailer, makes Philosophy's Grace scents more affordable with coupons and rewards, so it's a tempting place to browse and experiment. In deciding on a favorite, spray the samples on, then wait about 20 minutes to see how they will react with your unique body chemistry. 
For me, buying a fragrance is a once in a blue moon splurge. How about you? Do you wear fragrance daily? Many women must as there's such a proliferation of scents on the market, and companies spend millions of dollars on advertizing. What is your favorite scent?


You may also enjoy:
DIY Eyeshadow Primer Recipe
DIY Rich Soothing Hand Cream   
The Signature Nail Polish Of British Royals
Strange Invisible Perfumes: For People Who Don't Wear Perfume

No comments:

Post a Comment