Monday, March 23, 2015

Puritan's Pride Favorites


Last year I gave a glowing review of Puritan's Pride, an e-company committed to selling high quality organic and natural products at super affordable prices. Their catalog includes: vitamins, health and beauty products, sports nutrition, aromatherapy and healthy snacks.

Over the year, I've placed orders and talked with customer reps many times and continue to highly recommend them. The retailer's goods, service and low prices are unbeatable. And, talk about convenience. Orders can be placed anytime, 7 days a week to arrive in your mailbox free of charge.


Here are 10 (+1) items I keep ordering:


1) Hyaluronic Acid Beauty Cream (4 ounces) - A greaseless, yet hydrating face cream.


2) Retinol Cream, 10,000 IU of Vitamin A per ounce (2 ounces) - It contains coconut oil. Applied nightly, it is also a fabulous face cream.


3) Herbal Authority Double C Vitamin Serum (2 ounces) - I use the serum every morning under sun protection SPF 15 or 30. Reportedly, Vitamin C helps your sunscreen work better, as well as, slows down aging by encouraging your skin to produce (the protein) collegan. Hey, it can't hurt!


4) Invigorating Tea Tree Oil Shampoo (12 ounces); and (here's the +1) Invigorating Tea Tree Oil Conditioner (12 ounces) - Tea tree oil is good for your scalp and hair -- it tingles and cleans gently.


5) Moroccan Argan Oil (2 ounces) -  I use it on my skin and the ends of my hair after a shower. It is 100% argan oil at a low price!


6) Puritan's Pride Premium Coconut Oil (7 ounces) - Heavier than the argon oil, it saves my skin over a brutal winter. I also dab it on the ends of my hair.


7) Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion (32 ounces) - A rich body and hand suave. Use it throughout the day to keep dryness at bay. Generous sizes of daily essentials are always the way to go!


8) Essential Oils (2 ounces) - Lavender, peppermint, rosemary and tea tree - I add lavender, rosemary and peppermint oils to lotion and shampoo at times. The tea tree oil I use to clean wounds and household germy surfaces. The company offers all the essential oils. 


9) Cooking spices - I got ground nutmeg, parsley and herbs de Provence and will consider others in the future. (8.5 grams)

10) Stevia (11 grams) - So far, this is the only safe sugar alternative. It comes from a natural plant. I use pure Stevia in ice tea and lemonade. We do not live on water alone!


Too often top organic ingredients are crazy expensive. These products are so budget friendly, you can use them everyday. Thank you, Puritan's Pride!


You may also enjoy:

Masters Of Sex, A Review
Penny Dreadful: A Review
Vegan Beauty Products To Try  
Shea Moisture Beauty For Everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment