Friday, September 28, 2018

PureFlow Q17 Fan

The PureFlow Q17 fan is an investment, but at $99 it is about 1/3 less than other bladeless fans. Although compact, it puts out a powerful airflow. In lieu of only 3 fan speeds, there are 12 speeds. You can easily set it on the floor, or on top of a piece of furniture. And sans blades, no need to worry about curious children or pets getting hurt.

The fan is designed to circulate air throughout an entire room. It vertically tilts 90 degrees and has a 90 degree horizontal oscillation. This keeps the air flowing in every direction.

Moreover, a heavy smoker lives above me, who oddly enough, smokes at midnight-ish 3:00-ish am and 5:30-ish am every morning. What a nightmare at such vulnerable hours. The cigarette smoke migrates into my apartment and makes it hard to breathe, so I sleep with the fan sitting on a foot stool, pointed up at the ceiling. It does only some good (and I worry she will burn the place down during hours the rest of us are sleeping.) How I wish this mindless, nocturnal being would stop her nocturnal, unhealthy smoking, and I could simply use the fan to cool off, but I digress.

Highly energy efficient, yet it emits twice the air flow of a normal fan. Best of all, it is super quiet.

The Q17 fan has an automatic 9 hour shut-off timer which I do not use. I mean, how hard is it to click off?

I love how the fan cools without blowing you to bits. It's a gentle, yet effective breeze. Plus, I adore the small footprint and George Jetson aesthetics.

Available at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Watch for sales on this fan as autumn begins.🍁🍂 


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment