Tuesday, September 25, 2018

What's New At Uniqlo: Your Fall Wardrobe


As autumn returns, Uniqlo has us covered in "LifeWear" basics. You can't beat the retailer's innovation, style and value. Here are a few articles that caught my eye for our upcoming fall and winter seasons:

1) Merino-blend V-Neck Long-Sleeve Dress (top) - The dress has premium Merino wool with a touch of nylon stretch. Elegant, but easy every day wear. Available in several attractive neutral colors.
2) Women 3D Fine Merino Ribbed Long-Sleeve Dress - Designed seamless, as well as, to keep you cozy and ultra warm on frosty days. Comes in 4 colors. I love it in red. Click the dress link to see them.

3) Women Melange Wool Hooded Knitted Coat - Although the 100% wool knit is listed as a coat, it only provides the warmth of a sweater, which is all we need in early fall; and it has the look of a polished jacket. The pockets and a hood come in handy. Available in navy and brown too, but WOW, the wine is stylish!

4) Shoes and boots!👠👢
Now Uniqlo has a small collection of shoes. I have tried them on in the store, and they are comfortable. No frazzle-dazzle, just the classics: a pointed-toe pump with 2-inch block heels; rounded-toe, ankle boots with block heels; and pointed-toe flats. Unfortunately, the sizes only go up to 8, and of course, there are women who have a bigger foot. (No sizes 8.5 - 11 ... disappointing if one needs it.) Each style is ultra versatile to go with dresses, trousers and skirts. 

Budget-friendly prices for a quality and flattering wardrobe. And now it's your turn to browse at Uniqlo. What do you like?


You may also enjoy:
Velvet Is Posh Again
Your Fall Wardrobe: Shop For Value
Unqlo's Ultra Light Down Vest Is A Steal 
Fall Fashion Trends: Hats And Sunglasses

4 comments:

  1. Dearest Debbie,
    Here in the South East there is not much use for anything wool... So I've kind of quit buying it as we also no longer travel for business to cold regions.
    One of the perks for living here, we can skip the woolens.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would love the mild climate! Summer is my favorite season. It doesn't last long enough. Spring and fall are even shorter!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, very nice. Definitely I would like the first dress, and the coat. The shoes are very appealing, but alas, not in my size. I don't think I have seen shoes in our local Uniqlo, but perhaps next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, the shoes are not easy to find in the American shops either. If you don't know they exist and look for them you won't find them. Uniqlo must be testing them out, and if they sell well, perhaps they'll extend the sizes. I can wear a size 8, but like to buy 8.5 so I can put insoles in them. We walk on nothing but concrete, and I need good arch support. Their shoes have some padding.

      I have always thought Japanese style rivels French style in elegance, but OMG, Uniqlo's offerings are so practical and affordable. They should make me their spokesman, as I've nearly become it anyway! :)

      Delete