Thursday, September 15, 2022

Fall And Winter Defense Against Dry Body Parts

At the end of summer, I notice the season is already changing resulting in dryer skin, not the cuticles just yet. But! Dry nail cuticles are sure to follow soon enough. Therefore it's not too early to stock up on moisturizers and treatments to fight our soon-to-be dry seasons. I'm also committed to downsizing the number of skincare products it takes to do the job. Curating products that really work plus acting as multi-taskers whenever possible, is THE SAVVY SHOPPER way! 

So the following are some products to fight Old Man Winter who is leaving the Southern Hemisphere and is on his way here. 

1) Cuccico Cuticle Oil (above top👆) - The cuticle oil repairs dry cracked nails and damaged skin. There are zero artificial ingredients in this healing vitamin E infused treatment oil. It's 100% paraben-free and animal cruelty-free and contains 100% plant and natural ingredients including safflower, sunflower, and sweet almond oils.


2) O'Keeffe's Working Hands Cream - It's serious relief for extremely dry and cracked hands. Glycerin and allantoin are key ingredients. This stuff begins by boosting moisture to dry hands and then creates a protective layer on the skin's surface to lock in the moisture.

3) Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream - I compared many of the top drugstore skin moisturizing creams and hands down selected Cetaphil above all others. It's rich, moisturizing, greaseless, unscented, thick, and creamy, and yet absorbs easily into the skin without leaving a residue. Now with hydrating glycerin and skin essential vitamins B5 (panthenol) and B3 (niacinamide), your skin feels soft and smooth after an application with no trace of stickiness. There are zero irritants in this gentle formula so I use it as a universal skin cream from face to toe, which is why I highly recommend it over all its competitors. The big value size is a bonus, and the advertised dermatologist recommended on its jar is true (heard it with my own ears). Because Cetaphil has no fragrance, it will never dry out your skin, including your face, body, or cuticles. Bar none, you cannot get a better smoothing, moisturizing skin cream at any price!


You may also enjoy:

3 comments:

  1. Well, Winter is lingering here a little bit, but hopefully will move on over to the other side soon. We also need more moisturizing in Winter, although our temperatures are relatively mild. These products look very helpful. When we visit Nth America in cooler months, my skin is dreadful - dry and itchy. I have had to run off to a pharmacy for help a few times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, I'm happy you're back blogging, as well as, stopping by here again! I am such a summer gal and it seems to go back so quickly every year. My skin once was so dry and what it turned out the lotions I used contained fragrances — which do the opposite of moisturizing, they dry out our skin. Essential oils do not, so they are fine to give some scent to lotions. Cetaphil is excellent and if used early enough I avoid dry cuticles. I love how it moisturizes everywhere I apply it.

      To travel light, no need to buy before you arrive in North America, I would think.

      Delete
    2. Trish, I'm happy you're back blogging, as well as, stopping by here again! I am such a summer gal and it seems to go back so quickly every year. My skin once was so dry and what it turned out the lotions I used contained fragrances — which do the opposite of moisturizing, they dry out our skin. Essential oils do not, so they are fine to give some scent to lotions. Cetaphil is excellent and if used early enough I avoid dry cuticles. I love how it moisturizes everywhere I apply it.

      To travel light, no need to buy before you arrive in North America, I would think.

      Delete