Monday, September 12, 2022

Jacquemus Le Grand Chiquito Tote Bag

Jacquemus Le Grand Chiquito tote

Candor first. I'm featuring a bag I love, but since I have all the handbags I need, I won't buy it. I want! I need? I want! I need? The
Jacquemus Le Grand Chiquito Tote bag is quite a temptation! Here's why: I like the classic and edgy look of the bag with its flared-out rectangle shape and an oversized looped top handle. Not only is the loop handle substantial and durable, it hangs on your arm with ease. The sturdy calf leather is smooth and luxurious. I also like the inclusion of the extra crossbody strip that comes with the bag so you can use it hands-free while out shopping. 

The price points of Jacquemus bags are higher than what I usually pay for my purses. It explains why I'm loyal to Coach bags, and yet who knows what I might find in the future at a worthwhile discount? And, if you lean towards designer handbags, here's a luxury brand offering top quality and craftsmanship at lower price points than the usual high-end suspects, namely Chanel, Dior, or Louis Vuitton -- the latter trio continue to raise their already sky-high-into-the-stratosphere costs. Up, up, and away! Perhaps we should consider moving on to other retailers who give us greater value for the money.

The Jacquemus Le Grand Chiquito Tote Bag (above👆) is the style I most covet and would use, however below are two more designs in the brand's winning and sleek collection.😉

Jacquemus Le Grand BaminoLeather Corssbody 
Unlike me, many women who are into changing their handbags might like the smaller sizes. In contrast, I use a handbag until it falls apart before I'll empty and switch it out. I hate changing bags so much it often takes a gala to make me do so. Regardless, I love all the Jacquemus bags featured here today! Hm ... could they make me change my ways?
Le Chiquito Long Top Handle 


You may also enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, these are seriously gorgeous bags, and a brand which is new to me. I would find the first black one very useful, and in my dreams would like the delicate pink/mauve one too. They look rather like the Queen's handbags, or am I just feeling sad this week...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just you, Trish, they remind me of the Queen's handbags also, but are edgier. When we need a new bag, at least we have a chance of affording them since they start at lower price points, plus are sold in department stores, which sometimes give deep discounts.

      Delete
  2. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking to buy Luxury bags in UAE; Luxury handbags sale; Buy Luxury Designer Bags For Women; Luxury bags for sale online; Designer bags sale uae; Authentic Luxury Designer Bags; Luxury Branded Bags online; Buy Luxury Branded Bags; luxury branded bags in dubai; shop luxury branded bags –UAE; luxury authentic bag; authentic luxury bags for sales; Hermes picotin 18; hermès picotin 18 price; hermes picotin sizes; Hermes Della Cavalleria bag; hermès della cavalleria mini bag; Bleu Hermès Bags; Hermès Kelly 25cm For Sales; Hermes geta bag etoupe; Hermes garden party 30 black; Shop for luxury authentic bag online with the well price and our services are very fast.
    Click here for MORE DETAILS......

    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Email: info@legitglobaldocs.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    Thank you so much for the post you do and also I like your post, Are you looking to buy Luxury bags in UAE; Luxury handbags sale; Buy Luxury Designer Bags For Women; Luxury bags for sale online; Designer bags sale uae; Authentic Luxury Designer Bags; Luxury Branded Bags online; Buy Luxury Branded Bags; luxury branded bags in dubai; shop luxury branded bags –UAE; luxury authentic bag; authentic luxury bags for sales; Hermes picotin 18; hermès picotin 18 price; hermes picotin sizes; Hermes Della Cavalleria bag; hermès della cavalleria mini bag; Bleu Hermès Bags; Hermès Kelly 25cm For Sales; Hermes geta bag etoupe; Hermes garden party 30 black; Shop for luxury authentic bag online with the well price and our services are very fast.
    Click here for MORE DETAILS......

    CONTACT INFORMATION
    Email: info@luxuryauthenticbag.com

    ReplyDelete