Monday, September 26, 2022

Brad Pitt Launches Genderless Skincare

Hey Brad, "you don't impress me much."🎡♩♪ I lie, I'm a fan girl.

Le Domaine is the new 4-piece genderless skincare line launched by actor, Brad Pitt, who won an Academy Award for best supporting actor in Once Upon A Time In Hollywood (2020) after a distinguished acting and producing career in film. With 12 nominations, it's lovely knowing he won for such a stellar role. Moreover, last week Mr. Pitt made a surprise debut as a sculptor of 9 pieces at a Finnish art gallery in Tampere, where he hung out with friends, musician Nick Cave and artist Thomas Houseago. Isn't he the coolest? He also has a longtime interest in architecture; the environment; humanitarian causes; and now this multifaceted human has paired with winemaker, Marc Perrin, to develop a luxury, clean and green skincare line. 


The brand has 4 products derived from grapes, namely: (1) The Cleansing Emulsion, (2) The Serum, (3) The Cream, and (4) The Fluid Cream. Each is packed with mighty antioxidants that are extracted from wine phenolic compounds. Not only do they pamper and moisturize your face, but they also fight free radicals and reportedly, over time, slow down aging. Cheap, the skincare is not, and I predict if successful, 2 future things will happen: (a) Le Domaine will add potent retinol and/or bakuchiol (a gentle retinol alternative) to its formula; and (b) one of the deluxe advent calendars (like Liberty of London, Fenwick, Space NK, etc.) will offer it in one of its drawers. Perhaps it will be The Cream, Mr. Pitt's favorite item.

Photo: Courtesy of Doctorly. Retinoids are not in Le Domaine products, but I say they will be added one day. 

As it turns out once upon a time in Soho, Brad and I stood on the same street corner waiting for a red light to change. He was alone carrying a large canvas wrapped in brown paper, and I was on my way to Cafe Roma with a friend. A hometown friend, so what lucky timing and fun to see him! Needless to say, we did not bother him ... but we really, really wanted to say hi!

Obviously, Brad's new skincare line is pricey and more than we need to spend for good skincare, so I'm not sure who its target market is. Used daily, the expense would run into hundreds if not thousands of dollars per year. But. If I see it displayed in an upscale shop, I'll sample it. Presently it's only sold online, so let me link you up, my awesome readers, for a browse! πŸ‘‰ Introducing Le Domaine

I can see Mr. Brad Pitt following Paul Newman one day in using profits from a business he starts for good causes he supports. He impresses me as a guy of purpose. What do you think? THE SAVVY SHOPPER wishes him continued success in all his endeavors!πŸ’‹πŸ’œ


You may also enjoy:

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that is exciting, seeing Brad Pitt in the street! Le Domaine has sophisticated and attractive packaging, and being genderless, is on-trend too. Good for him, doing lots of interesting things with his life. I will keep a lookout for it too :)

    ReplyDelete