Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Coach Has Cute Novelty Bags

Bow or bone bag

I'm a huge fan of COACH bags for the brand's quality leather(s), craftsmanship, and price. You get a lot of bag for the money, especially when catching a sale. I don't tend to buy novelty bags but think they're super cute! So I'll feature several of the fun, unconventional COACH bags 
for the handbag mavens who read the blog. Perhaps you have functions to attend where you can sport a statement bag that is less practical with a touch of whimsy, as well as, have the closet space to store it.

A Lip bag in Glovetan leather

Much like an evening bag, you can only carry a few essentials - a cardholder or slim wallet, keys, comb, maybe lipstick, inside these bags ... not your go-everywhere necessities. These fun bags are about the same price as a roomy-sized everyday bag. Some customers have the budget and closet space for such bags, and if so, they need to look no further than COACH for the same stellar quality as you'll find in all COACH bags.
 
Do you have a favorite shape?


You May Also Enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Belated Happy Easter to you. I was unwell before Easter then we went away so I have not caught up with the blogs for a while. These little bags are adorable. I would have the duck in a heartbeat, because I happen to like ducks! It might be fortunate that I am unlikely to come across it here, so tempting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, I'm happy you're back and well and got to travel too! Happy Easter! The duck is very cute and as yellow as tulips!

      Delete