Friday, May 31, 2024

Why Aren't Soap Dishes Designed Better?

Although I use rose-scented liquid soap to wash my hands, I like bars of soap too. I have yet to find a soap dish that keeps the soap from becoming a soft, soggy mess. The top wire dish would keep the soap from resting in a puddle of water, yes, but while drying, moisture would drip leaving a mess below, no?


Does the slant (↑to the left) make this the perfect soap dish? Again, where does the drip land? I have a soap dish similar to the one on the right, and it's functional.


I also have 2 soap dishes like the style to the right ↗. They work well enough, but why hasn't anyone come up with a better design than what's on the market? A design where soap scum doesn't accumulate in the soap dish?
This last red crab soap dish is so darn cute. Available on Amazon and Home Depot, but, it won't do the job any better than the others. 

Alas, we need a soap dish innovation soon! Meanwhile, will you settle for cute?  A fish, duck, or crab holding up your soap?


You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment