Thursday, July 25, 2024

Farmer's Defense Sun Protection


One of the best anti-aging practices for your skin is to stay out of the sun as much as possible. Although I have never been a sun worshipper and try to walk on the shady side of the street, I've only recently started wearing visors while out and about in New York City ... and honestly, I should bump it up to hats! 

I won't lie to you readers, I want to avoid looking ridiculous like an alarmist beekeeper running errands in Manhattan. Still, we all know how harmful the cumulative effects of exposing our skin to the sun are so I'm adapting and getting over my reticence. It helps when sun protective gear is also attractive!

Farmers Defense makes hats and protective sleeves for gardeners and outdoor enthusiasts that provide style, comfort, and superior sun protection for your skin. They cover what my visors do not -- every part of your head that needs protection -- the scalp, face, ears, and neck, plus your arms. 

The Farmers Defense Protective hats and sleeves offer a UPF 50+ rating, blocking 98% of anti-aging UVA rays and 99% of cancer-causing UVB rays. Made with sturdy REPREVE® polyester, they have sweat-wicking and cooling properties. The hats have a 4-inch brim that is perfect for working or playing in the blazing sun.

So cute that I don't mind wearing them while pounding Manhattan's pavements, and if you garden or are active outdoors in the suburbs, they are anti-cancer and anti-aging essentials. Very affordably too!



You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment