Monday, June 22, 2020

Dupes for Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder

Everybody loves Charolette Tilbury makeup: her powder, blush, lipstick, lip pencils. Everything ... the whole luxury line is fabulous! 

Charlotte Tibury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder is a compressed powder that applies like super fine loose powder to achieve a look of perfection.

But some of us won't buy it. Mauh, for one, because we don't want to go broke. At $45 the face powder is not cheap. 

Never fear, dupes are here! If you desire to save your moola for big-ticket items that last longer, here are two winning dupes for Charlotte Tilbury's luxe finishing powder:
No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Finishing Powder - A lot less expensive, plus you get more power for the money. You are guaranteed to love it as much as the CT powder. If you're not rich and won't compromise, this powder is made for you!

Flower Light Illusion Perfecting Power - Drew Berrymore has an excellent line of makeup - Everything: foundation, powder, blush, lipstick, pencils, highlighters. Luxe formulas for less.

There's nothing wrong with a splurge once in a while. Yet, finding top-notch budget-friendly dupes lets you keep some of your money in your wallet to splurge when the time and merchandise is right!

When temptation calls your name, Savvy Shoppers, what hot button item/Catagory makes you open your wallet to splurge?


You may also enjoy:

4 comments:

  1. Well, I do like my Clarins makeup, all paraben free. However, especially in Australia, it is very expensive, and I suspect after we retire I will have to stop using it. Oh well, won't be going out much then either! Hope all is going well for you. I really admire how you have kept it all going through the pandemic. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, thanks my friend! It has required an extra push to blog during the pandemic. There are no launches of new goods to write about since retail stores are still closed. Nowadays having to wear a face mask, I don't put on makeup. It would get on my mask! It's a tad harder to write humorous blogs also. I may have more food blogs now.:)

      The good news is New York is no longer the epicenter of Covid-19! We are on the other side of the curve, thankfully. Yet it will be a while before life returns to normal … globally, I imagine.

      Delete
    2. Good to hear New York has flattened the curve. That news had not reached us here :) There has been a flare-up in Victoria, far south of us, but a sober reminder you cannot be too careful.

      Delete
    3. Trish it was very stressful when the death rates climbed daily by thousands in New York. We in phase 2: Many retailers are still closed or only open for curb-side pickup of goods, but they are allowed to open with restrictions for in store shopping. We can also get haircuts and dine inside restaurants. I will be moving super cautiously. I've already shopped inside Old Navy, but will be slow to eat outside the home, or get my hair cut in a salon. Luckily my hairstylist, who has become my friend over the years, cuts my hair, so I can stay clear of unknowns. I expect some Covid spites in the upcoming weeks, as well as, the winter. In the U.S the epicenter has moved to the states that opened too soon and/or are not requiring face coverings. Sadly some governors ignored science. This pandemic will not end anytime soon. Out of weariness, too many people are letting their guards down.

      Delete