Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Macy's Last Act Goodies Rock

Unwritten - Heart & Crescent Moon Pendant Necklace in Sterling Silver & Rose Gold-Plate - $17 here

Hands down, Macy's is my favorite department store in New York City. Not only do I love roaming around inside its iconic Herald Square flagship store, the many in-store and online sales help me find stellar quality goods for less. Nobody has the selection at every price point like the sponsor of the world's yearly Thanksgiving Day's parade. Macy's hits a bulls-eye for a value shopper! And whether I truly need something (my mattress, living room carpet and cooking tools), or wish to splurge (clothes, makeup and jewelry), I always find something at Macy's within budget.


Unwritten - Freshwater Pearl and Sterling Silver Nnecklace here - $14.96
Macy's brick and mortar store, as well as, its website has a rack (category online) you'll adore, called Last Act, for marked down items. I still wear a "Last Act" soft cashmere blazer I got years ago for $14! I couldn't buy the cashmere fabric and make the blazer myself for that bargain price! What's more, the same deals continue now.

Today let's say we are shopping for a lovely gift, or splurge and have fun selecting some darling "Last Act" jewelry at unbeatable prices.
Macy's Amazonite and Sterling Silver Bead Bracelet here - $21.93- Tiffany sells Amazonite  bead bracelets costing $400 here. The name of the stone is taken from the Amazon River.
In my research for today's blog, this value shopper just discovered a new jewelry designer she loves! The brand, Unwritten, "Last Act" pieces are adorable and made of sterling silver, a precious metal, which I prefer to steel or some other non-precious metal for jewelry. Why settle for fakes just because you luck upon a sale? With the Unwritten pieces here, you get good design, real pearls and sterling silver ... all for only a few bucks! 
Unwritten - Cowboy Boot Necklace here - $14.96

Macy's Last Act inventory is always changing. Since the economy has taken a deep dive, I'm picking winning inexpensive pieces; nonetheless, all price points end up as "Last Acts," so be sure to check back as often as you wish!

Here's another tip: Sign up for emails to get notified of Macy's one day Flash Sales for equally good savings.

Super cute finds with budget-friendly tags for Savvy Shoppers!


You may also enjoy:
Velvet Is Posh Again    
7 Kitchen Tools Worth Your Money
Macy's For Fine Jewelry ... Yes or No?   
5 Tips For Buying A Tennis Bracelet On A Budget

No comments:

Post a Comment