Monday, August 17, 2020

Swim Solutions Are Cute Swimsuits


Swimsuit brand: Swim Solutions

Swimsuits are now on sale. I bought the one above. It fosters the illusion I'm as thin as I once was, and I'm ok with that. Nowadays I favor the flattering ole one-piece skirt swimsuit. It hides fatter thighs and any and all cellulite from the world. Trust me, it's a good thing. Some sights should remain unseen by the public! Once seen, you can't unsee!!

I also like how you don't need a coverup to leave the beach. Some of the citizen patrols along the Jersey shore are ridiculously unfriendly if one HAPPENS to step a foot over the "line" of an adjacent strip of private beach to buy frozen yogurt, and then the unwitting beach visitors are ordered off the little, tiny portion of sand which is indistinguishable from the little tiny portion of sand next to it and sooo must walk BAREfoot in the boiling hot street alongside vehicles back to their "own" beach and blanket ... which they were unaware they had left! #WhenAuthorityGoesToTheHead

Oh well, I digress. Back to the topic of picking up a swimsuit during the summer sales.

I nearly bought the suit on the left for its colors, but I prefer the way the bust is designed of the one I selected at the top of the blog. Here it is on the right in another color and pattern. Which bust design do you like best?

Have you been to a beach lately? I can't get over how some bathers wear a piece of butt floss as a bikini bottom, a/k/a, thongs. If I know ahead of time I will have to leave the beach, walking on hot tar and concrete to return to a blanket, I wear thongs on my feet ... and only on my feet! Evidently some folks don't care if strangers see their naked derriรจres in public. But here in the USA (where the fashion is not as customary), total strangers are the very people I don't want glancing (or gawking) at mine. The butt cheek reveal is too much information! And for what purpose??? Butt flossing ... butt flashing? Not as pretty as a beholder sometimes thinks! But I digress again.

                

Swim Solutions is a stylish discovery! Sold on Amazon and in major department stores (Macy's is one), these swimsuits also have bust and tummy control. Minus the butt floss options, customers have a wide choice of colors, patterns and types of swimsuits for every type of body, butts and thighs.๐Ÿ˜Š Available during the summer sales at a steal of a price!




You may also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment