Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Happy 12th Birthday To THE SAVVY SHOPPER

Photo: Funamada

Moments ago it hit me: I began THE SAVVY SHOPPER 12 years ago today. Facebook reminded me. 

THE SAVVY SHOPPER continues to be primarily a writing, not a photo blog. It's why we're not on Instagram. I don't write blogs on my phone. Moreover, I don't take photos and then decide to write a blog. I write the blog and then find (or occasionally) take photos. 

Thank you, readers, for your emails and support ... and evolving friendships ... a delightful and unexpected bonus.

Let's keep learning, sharing and exploring the world together! As always, let me know if there are subjects you'd like for me to blog about ... and comment freely.

Happy 12th Birthday to THE SAVVY SHOPPER ... and here's to the blog's global readers! xox

Photo: Dinner than Dessert


You may also enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. Happy 12th Birthday, Savvy Shopper. Long may you continue! Enjoy your cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete