Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Vionic Shoes With Orthotic Arch Support

If you have high arches like I do and must walk miles on concrete, you get to a point you'll only buy shoes with solid arch support to avoid feet pain (and surgery) in the future. Ideally all your shoes should stabilize your heels too, but doctors know people desire sandals during the summer. If we must wear flip flops, pediatrists have said Vionic flip flops with arch support are way better than other flimsy options.


Vionic shoes are reported to have a footbed with 3-zone comfort (arch support, cushion and stability) to deliver ultimate arch support. The company slogan states its purpose: "Designed to support you, made to move you!
The orthotic shoes are expensive, yes ... yet not Chanel or Dior expensive, and they go on sale several times a year. It's worth monitoring the brand to snatch up a pair during one of its promotions. I have 2 pairs of leather ballet flats and a pair of block high heels I got greatly reduced. And while I'd rather not pay full price, it's not "designer" unreasonable for such quality, supportive, durable and classic shoes. 
No longer will I buy fashion shoes that only look good. Nowadays I don't have to sacrifice style for comfort. Vionic orthotic arch support shoes are as chic as non-orthotic shoes! The company just launched their new spring collection. It's a brand I own and highly recommend! 


You may also enjoy:

3 comments:

  1. It seems many women are looking after their feet more these days, and, at least in Australia, are wearing far more sensible shoes out and about in the day. Supportive shoes are so important to avoid foot problems later on. I have fallen arches and have had custom made orthotics for twenty years. It is possible the shoe sins of my youth were the cause of this :) At least I can find lots of fun shoes to put my orthotics in now, which was not so in the past. I really like the pastel shoes you show in the second last picture, very chic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we have learned, Trish. If I wear unsupportive shoes, my arches will ache at the end of a day, which scares me. It makes me think my arches are falling! And ... lead me to finding Vionic shoes. I also like Merrell shoes -- they doesn't advertise as having orthotic arch support, yet I find them to be well-made and supportive. What I especially like about both shoe brands is while their footbeds support and stabilize my feet, they are still flexible. I once had to return a pair of orthotic sole shoes with footbeds with no give from ABEO. No doubt I selected the wrong style in their wide inventory. It was like walking on wood. One's foot must move and turn a little as you walk! I also favor leather shoes, which the ABEO wasn't. I'll wear imitation leather. I'll carry it as a handbag, but imitation leather shoes have never worked out for me.

      Delete
  2. Ortholabny.com - Great information and Thank you so mush for the publishing such type of information with us.

    ReplyDelete